- 1/2 – 3/4 cup baking soda
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 20 drops tea tree essential oil
- 40 drops rosemary essential oil
- 40 drops lavender essential oil
- bucket (big enough to fit your dreads in)
– Place baking soda, 10 drops of tea tree oil, 20 drops of rosemary essential oil, and 20 drops of lavender essential oil into the bowl
– Fill with water up to 2/3 of the bowl and mix all the ingredients together till the soda dilutes
– Add some more water
– Deep your dreads inside and scrub them well for 10-30mins. Don’t be scared if the water goes brown.. Your dreads are getting cleaned!!
– Then rinse well and throw away the dirty water
– Put the vinegar into the bowl and add 10 drops of tea tree oil, 20 drops of rosemary essential oil, 20 drops of lavender essential oil, and fill with water
– Let is soak for 3-5 minutes and rinse them well
Tip: It’s good to do this 1-2 times a year, not more as it might dry your dreads a lot..
Happy Clean Dreads!
I hope this was helpful and it brightened up your day 🙂 And don’t forget that you can ⬇️